1. This program aims to graduate qualified cadres in the information systems to meet the labor market need nowadays and in the near future, in which the expansion of the use of information systems is expected.
To achieve this goal, the study plan was built to gain students knowledge and skills in the following areas:
– Business and Institutional Management.
– Information Systems Management.
– Development of information systems.
2. The program also aims to graduate students who are capable of self-learning, personal development, working in groups and contributing to scientific research in information systems.