Functions of the Head Department The Head of Department should perform the following tasks:
• Supervising the department academically, administratively and financially.
• Submit a report on the academic and administrative performance of the department to the Dean of the Faculty.
• Submit budget proposals for the unit to the Dean of the Faculty.
• Supervising theoretical teaching, scientific training, examinations, results, study schedules and coordination with heads of other departments.
• Maintaining the system within training premises, maintaining training equipment, and implementing safety procedures.